We are a diversified group of company involves in oil & gas and property development. In line with our expansion, we invite committed, dynamic, highly motivated, result-oriented, and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized institution.
- At least three (3) years of working experiences.
- Hardworking, well-organized, independent, and good team player.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and applications.
- Experience in Oil & Gas/Property Development/Trading will be an added advantage.
- The incumbent will be responsible to assist in the drafting and review of contracts and other legal documents.
- Responsible to identify legal risks in the course of drafting and reviewing legal documents including advice to be given to mitigate such risks.
- Undertake legal research on legal issues arising from business operations and for regulatory compliance.
- Liaise with external counsel in connection with the Company’s litigation portfolio.
- Update and maintain the legal database and filing system.
- Oversee and monitor status of litigation and intellectual property protection for the Company.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefit packages to that commensurate with experience, qualification, and performance. Interested candidates are invited to submit comprehensive resume, relevant certificates, present and expected salary, together with a recent passport-sized photo before or on 04 October 2019 to:
Human Capital Management
Senari Synergy Sdn Bhd
No. 20 & 21, Wisma KAFAZ,
Jalan Tun Datuk Patinggi Haji Abdul Rahman Ya'kub,